Note to self....

... when you buy a car from someone with little mechanical sense check over the 'work' they've done to it thoroughly.

Whilst driving the 106 home last night the top bolt on the o/s/f caliper decided to go walkies, resulting in the caliper pivoting round the bottom bolt, rubbing on the wheel and eventually digging into it and locking the wheel (fortunately that only happened as I came to a stop). Definately no loctite on the remaining (loose) bolt and who knows whether the were even done up properly. So I'll be on the hunt for a bolt or 2 tomorrow morning!!! Joy.

Luckily the 360 is back in service so Nat could take it to work this morning. But she then left the lights on and flattened the battery. So Brittania were called for the second time in less than 24 hours :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That happened me before, luckily it was the top bolt so the caliper hit the wheel, if it had've been the bottom one it would've locked up

Chet

Reply to
Chet