Ok now I've never been "normal"

But I think I may have finally totally flipped and gone a bit kaka when I got this:

Still any vehicle that you can take the doors off in less than a min without any tools is worth a laugh.

Reply to
Depresion

It just needs a matt army green paint job, jobs a good un

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Heh, mine has no doors, removeable or otherwise ;)

SVA in 2 weeks, looks finished but loads of "compliance" issues to sort out. Bradford to the Oldham SVA centre and back with no plates on. Think I'll get a pull ? :)

How far are the plod likely to go to trace me with no plates if I decide to find the route with the most speed cameras and go for the record number of flashes in a 30 mile drive ? ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond

One of those Kubelwagen lookalikes isnit? When'll you be putting the black crosses and swastikas on?

Reply to
Doki

I wouldn't have thought so girls arn't impressed by home made cars only big flash ones. Oh pulled by the fuzz (better make that coppers, no still sounds obscene lets just say police then ;) ) probably not there tend not to be any about nowadays. I've got to do the same thing at some point as I have also just got an imported "car" that need some work (that should read shell with all the other bits) to be MOT'able but you cant get it registered in the UK until it's MOT'd thankfully it won't need SVAing at it's age.

Reply to
Depresion

Proper WW2 jobby? I thought there was the original one, then another with more modern mechanicals?

Reply to
Doki

It still has some in the engine bay as it was resprayed that red after leaving the German military. :)

Reply to
Depresion

No not a look-alike an original from the German military.

Reply to
Depresion

It's a post WW2 one but still German military rather than the civilian version. Apparently they made them for military use upto the mid '90s. There was also the Schwimmwagen an amphibious version that has lead many an owner of Kubels, Things (Civilian version), Safaris (Mexican Civilian) & Trekkers (UK RHD Civilian) to end up at the bottom of lakes

Reply to
Depresion