Been a while

In fact, it's been since July last year since I posted here. At the time I had an '84 GL wagon that I was offering parts off of for free or really, really cheap. Anyway, I got sidetracked and wound up not crushing the car and it's still available for picking parts. Is there any interest in this? I hate to send it to the crusher without giving my fellow Subie owners a shot at spare parts. I need to get this out of my shop in the next month or two so that I can get my '81 in and the motor out for rebuilding.

If anyone's interested please reply here or to my email below. Also, if there's a Subie forum let them know that this car's in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It's indoors, I'll supply a jack and stands, just bring tools. I might be able to supply air tools, I can definitely supply air. Parts prices range from free to a few dollars or beers. :)

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan