Ok peeps, ebay tips required...

About what I expected - still, I'd definitely buy one.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In news:WNgwc.400$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

:-o

Heh, well, the Merc didn't sell, which is a bit of a bugger.

So I'll send 'em on when I get the cheque :-P

Reply to
Pete M

I can paypal right now :)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1992 Renault 19 16v - Roll on 21/07/2004

Reply to
Chet

Here's me thinking it could well be worth Pete's while setting up an ebay auction solely for the benefit of us two.

But Pete, I can Paypal right now too.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan