[OT] Another asteroid threat (apparently)

Sensationalist headlines, followed by telling us there is a 1 in 6 million chance of it hitting...

I was sad enough to look further, and found it nearly hit us in 1977, and we didn't even know about it...

Reply to
Abo

We're all going to die!

OK, that really fit bird you've wanted to screw for ages - now's the time to go for it...

Last chance to buy the car of your dreams, too. Take out a huge loan, buy used, if the world doesn't end, sell the car and pay off the loan, if the world ends, you got the girl AND the car.

Maybe you need to get the car before the girl, the car might provide "leverage"...

Reply to
fishman