OTish: New toy on my iPod

By the name Dynolicious, available from the app store or elsewhere if you have a Jailbroken phone/ipod no doubt. It uses the built in accelerometers to do all the fun things a G-Tech type device dose (0-60, 1/4 mile) and a nice little display in skid pan mode of how many G's you are pulling, it's no GTR screen replacement but if you have an ipod touch or iphone at $13 it's quite a bit cheaper than the Nissan. (For those interested I only tested it in skid pan mode so far and managed 0.64 lateral G on a wet roundabout one Saturday night and I'm going to try it in the car for my commute this morning just for the hell of it).

Reply to
Depresion