Re: Fuel injector connections

Been trawling the net, but the only way seems to be chop up a fuel rail

> off something else and weld one up. Any ideas?

My SD1 has rubber hose connectors between fuel pipe and injector. They're simply joined with jubilee clips - although some say they should be special ones. Its maximum pressure is only about 40 psi, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Oops...my bad...the pipes aren't swaged on the old injectors, but are just a good "barb" fit. Still looking for a way to fit Cossie injectors to this fuel rail, though...Just like the type on your SD1, Dave.

Reply to
Phil Howard