Replacing oe Fuel filter on saxo

I need to fit a new fuel filter on my saxo but the original one has what looks like 'once only crimp fittings' either end of it. The manual says use worm drive hose clips(jubilee clips?). Does this mean cut the old ones of and use jubilee clips on the remaining pipe.

Thanks

Reply to
Rob Kirk

Yes, replace with worm drive clips and check for leaks after when the system is re pressurized.

It's wise to depressurize before cutting / removing the old filter- pull out the fuel pump fuse (or disconnect it) then crank the engine til it doesnt run.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l