Really Good Stuff or Swarfega Orange?

ROFLMAO

Reply to
SimonJ

hehehe - I was going to post some stuff about my failure with nitrous but dare not in case the insurance were watching. Suffice to say it ended in tears (and flames).

Reply to
JohnR

good quality washing up liquid and granulated sugar as the abrasive... keep your money in your pocket!

Pharm..

Reply to
Pharmanaut

Best place to start is a turbo huyabusa and living in a place that snows a lot.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Is that to wash down a doughnut or a bacon butty? I suppsoe it leads to "inner cleanliness" as the ads used to say.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Me2, for what it's worth I use aqueous cream from boots for cleanign my hands after oily jobs, it works well and doesn't dry out the skin. Use it like Swafega, rub it into your hands then wash off in water.

For really bad ingraiend grease and dirt I use a handcleaner from Screwfix sold for cleaning paint off hands.

Reply to
Steve Firth

abrasive...

...to pay for medical treatment for skin problems, or spend what you save on moisturising creams so that the SALT that's in washing up liquid doesn't dry your skin.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Whatever happened to real men? Dry skin, harumph !!!!!!

Reply to
Taz

Tried it. Doesn't seem to want to load newsgroups. It's too late at night for me to arse about with it, so I may try again tomorrow.

Reply to
Taz

They like to be allowed to touch real women perhaps ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Go on - what's the difference?

Reply to
Ben Blaney

People who do IT know how to use computers, people who do computer science /think/ they do.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Where did I say which news client you should use? Use whatever s**te you like. Just don't expect any sympathy when it's brokenness bites you.

No Microsoft shit in this house, old bean.

No it isn't. Well, Outlook Express, anyway. And there's no way you can fix it.

Reply to
Huge

Your whining certainly looked like it. What else did you want?

Emerson. (Just for the hard of thinking like your good self, it's a quote concerning pedantry and small minds. Look it up.)

Sadly, it isn't. The fact that you're too stupid to know that is, fortunately, your problem and not mine. Laughing at you provides fine entertainment, though.

You miss the point completely. No suprise there, then.

I look forward to hearing that a car "didn't see you".

Reply to
Huge

Would salt be better than suger as its got healing properties? good for them cuts you get when cheapy spanner slips :/

Reply to
Nice1

thunderbird...

Reply to
Theo

Microplanet Gravity, the free version. Constantly in development, but fantastically stable. Has so many options, if it doesn't do what you need, you don't need a newsreader you need a miracle.

And it knows where to place the cursor when placing a follow up. Allows rules and filter that let you choose which way up you want the news to be displayed when the messages are threaded rather than by date or poster (you can have the earliest or latest first with the threads maintained properly), also, it can warn you about whether text goes beyond 80 chars (normally quoted from a less careful reader), or when the follow up consists mainly of previous text (when you need to snip), or you can turn off the warnings.

You can choose to customise your quote character, and display different sigs for different groups, or news server accounts.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Just google for Windows Exploit Security Threat

Reply to
Conor

SNIP

A bit like posting in some NGs I could mention :-)) Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Washing up liquid or liquid soap with washing powder or dry sand.

Works well, and if I don't do it too often in a week, my hands are fine. Normally wear latex gloves now, but they split so often, you can be sure that they will rip just when I can't stop to fetch a new pair, so I rip them off and just finish up before getting fresh ones so I end up covered in crap anyway.

Which reminds me, I've just ran out.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar