SHOCK MOTOR FOR ROB

Ok guys after the search for a "sensible" "economical" runabout you'll never guess what i came home with tonite

Pug 405 derv estate

yup and i can confirm its actually quite fabby 6 months tax and ticket a genuine fsh 79k on the clock on a 92 J plate loads of leccy toys and a nice towbar out back for a car transporter/trailer :)

best of all guess muchos????????

250 quid :) :) :)

oh and btw its an absolute minter not a mark on her and the underside is just lovely underseal not a bit of rust in site

only bad points are

leccy windows and cent lockin dont work on the driver door and its got a noticeable dent on the drivers side wing and needs a new door pin :)

bargain or wot :)

oh yeah and it should be good for 45 mpg too go on dervy tell me how much i'll love it lol

Reply to
SkyTech

Excellent choice :).

1.8TD not quite as tunable as the 1.9, but you should still be able to tweak to 110bhp quite easily with a smidge of boost and fuelling ;)
Reply to
DanTXD

NOOOOOOOOO dan

it aint been touched

it will be serviced when required that is all

although i know of a rather shabby 406 TDi thats sitting in a friends drive with no t&t :)

no its bought as a commuting/ikea hack to save trying to get ikea flat packs into a stripped nova with a full cage :) or for trying to get anything other than 25 mpg out a 2l 16v nova on carbs :)

Reply to
SkyTech

Thats what i said about the A4, guess who's waitin for their smoked rear lights and side repeaters to turn up from ebay!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

Read "a smidge of boost and fuelling" as "sooty black smoke" :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Heh, on a 1.6. :-)

Well the A6 is now sporting a lovely set of A6 quattro wheels.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

um nope its a 1.9 non turbo version

Reply to
SkyTech

I know, i know. Cheap tax and it does its duty perfectly. Can't complain.

Bastid :( I want to get a set of decent wheels for the A4, i think if i do that i'll need to lower it...

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

Well, its the polite thing to do ;)

*cough*