Skolnick says Warren Buffet financed the 9-11 attacks

> > This is the stupidest thing I have ever read, something only a moron would > > believe. > > It's amazing what people will say without first examining the facts. I'm > not talking what they show you on the television because they own that > in it's entirety. What info can you get from bush puffery, jackson > perversion and dead little girls? > > The internet is a powerful tool, how can you come to a conclusion about > something without looking at all sides of the story? > > Warren Buffet was in Nebraska, if I remember correctly, on the day of > 911, several CEO's of the companies residing in the towers were there > with him on that day. Coincidence? Offnut?? it's the base that the > weakandstupid flew into before returning to the white house.

Coincidence?

> > has been published in a 600 page book, have you read even one page?

Buffet lives in Omaha, NE.

Reply to
·Pookie

wrote:

""Kennedy's head exploding in the direction that the shot came from is no mystery to criminal investigators. It is the reason that they always expect to find blood on the shooter in cases where the shot was fired from point-blank range.""

here you're saying that blood sprays towards the direction that the bullet comes from

here you're saying that blood sprays away from the direction that the bullet comes from

So according to you he was shot from both directions or from neither, I can't tell from your argument. I guess Oswald was superman and he ran around and shot from both sides in mere seconds, since there was only one shooter.

your obviously a disinfo goon or just a very stupid sheeple

the governments "theory" is the most tinfoil hat of them all

You're either a sheep or a shill.

Reply to
·Kalun D