Some of you must be management types

What's the name of that planning technique where you basically list everything you need to do, how long you reckon it's going to take, and gives you an overview of what can be done when, what relys on something else being done etc? Basically you end up with a fancy dan flow chart.

Reply to
Doki

Gant chart.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Critical Path Analysis.

Reply to
DanTXD

then you go and do something completely different? ;-)

Reply to
adder1969

And all the deadlines start zooming past. Then people start calling meetings. Which turn into blamestorming sessions.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

At one level "project management" which should make use of a combination of lists, timetables, critical path analysis and gantt charts.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In your case surely it would be better just to be truthful and say "Im a wanker...............sorry".............

Ken

As opposed to using CPA or a Gantt chart? How would that help? Do you understand the original question the OP posted Ken? Would you like me to explain it? It's no trouble, really.

Reply to
DanTXD

My diary.

Or Outpuke.

But without the flow chart.

Reply to
SteveH

Aw bless it's my very own gender confused bicurious stalker.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Gantt Chart.

When used in my organisation people get terribly confused.

Reply to
DervMan

I was referring specifically to Mr Filth.....................

Ken

Notice you have very much reduced the amount of bad language in your posts on this group. Could this have anything to do with the number of children present?

Ken

You really are obsessed. Should I be worried, amused or in contact with the cops?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You don't want to know. Seriously. Thank f*ck it's Friday tomorrow.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Might be better just to f*ck off and post your drivel somewhere else.

Ken

Ah, it's an obsession with stalking me.

Isn't your use of the word "f*ck" showing you up to be a hypocrite, as well as a loony?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Why, you would just follow him. And we prefer him to you, it's that simple.

Reply to
Elder

kettle meet mr pot, why don't you take you're own advice ken!

Reply to
Vamp

Gantt Chart. I deal with theh them every day.

Reply to
Abo