some sensible car ideas for elder.

that's sensible in a vamp 'i know i'll buy an E36 BMW to save money' sensible i might add.

nice and small, easy to park, fair bit of go in it, s**te colour though
roomy and comes with some go and 4wd for that tricky terrain you might encounter on the err motorway
same as above but in a different s**te colour and slightly cheaper

Reply to
Vamp

That is a bit foul dude...

Hmmm, they strike me as a parts/mpg economic nightmare to be fair.

I think you;d be better off with your 182 idea.

Reply to
Iridium

As our colonial cousins might say, "that's some crazy shit you're smokin'"

First one is just vile. Two and three would have an appetite so voracious that he would be crying for his celsior within a week.

Good work. :-)

Any more ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Colt would be too fragile and paddle clutch would be a nightmare at 3mph on the motorway on the way in.

Legnums are cool but a bit thirst. I might as well get a Legacy.

Reply to
Elder

ah see somebody read the top bit which i'll re-quote

"that's sensible in a vamp 'i know i'll buy an E36 BMW to save money' sensible i might add"

Reply to
Vamp

Heheh, ah, you mean like a sort of 'Nikasil' sensible sort of way? Or a 'owe-more-than-the-car's-worth finance' sensible?

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

little from column a and a little from column b ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Back to the orginal question but a bit modified : this is a modifying group, is it not? So not a sensible car for Elder this time...

No: I found one for the gentleman, house-owner in Wales, multiple (race) car-and bike-collector, 75-isti and who topped all that with a shitload of money at the bank!

Well, Dan, it seems that your V6 has found his master.

From now on you (and I of course) will have to kneel for His Knowledgeable. I guess His Knowledgeable will also love that car to bits and provide this group with all his wheelspinning expertise!

;-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to