"Straggle" sock

Seems to have great difficulty grasping the fact that as it posts using a string of re-mailers in order to remain anonymous, that it would appear to many, especially bearing in mind the fact that this sock has been very supportive to nonces in the past, that it hides its true identity due to the fact that it has an unhealthy interest in children itself!

Ken

How can any of this fiction be true, when you have not the single first clue of my identity. On August 23 you claimed you had "good authority" that I was a teenaged female.

Difficulty grasping the facts arising from your obessions appears to be something that only Chris Stevens has! the fact that you have gone to simple abuse and unfounded allegations shows you to have no argument.

You're still a hypocritical liar!

Reply to
straggle

The fact that you go to some lengths to hide your identity, and have offered strong support for nonces/noncing in past posts (which are all easily available), seems to suggest my summation of what you are, is just about spot on!

Of course if I am wrong there is no reason on earth for you not to post your real name/address/phone number, and prove me wrong!

In the meantime I think it would be a good idea to change your sock to "norman nonce".............a moniker I think is far more appropriate!

Ken

And you change your name to 'Billy Liar' ? I think this is far more appropriate.

Oh dear a bit more truth thrown back at Chris :-((

No, he has a new name now, 'Billy Liar'

Mike

Reply to
Mike

No it doesn't. But then again, we know you're a liar, justs as your former clients showed. Of course, we all know what you are, don't we? Woof!

Another demand for identification from a liar that constantly posts using fake names and ID. Priceless.

That "good authority" of August 23rd still seems to have slipped your memory. But as that was a lie, as is everything else you post, it is to be expected that you would try to ignore it, when your own posts show you to be the hypocritical liar that you are.

LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!

Reply to
straggle

Nah. Billy Liar was a likeable liar, nothing in common with lying Chris Stevens who is a worthless bit of human flotsam, nothing more. Good for use as a usenet punchbag, but little else.

Reply to
straggle

I think no one and nothing is quite as low as a cowardly child abuser, who goes to extreme lengths to hide thier true identity!

Would you agree, norman?

Ken

I have no need to post using a string of re-mailers, as I am not interested in messing around with children.

On the other hand I think a certain sock is extremely interested in noncing, and could not afford to reveal its true identity!

Ken

You'd be wrong then wouldn't you. But that's not a new experience for you, the walking sock shop. God, you're so stupid it's a wonder you don't forget to breath.

Reply to
straggle

hahahahahahaha! Stevens is scraping low now!!!! C'mon Stevens, you can do better than that!!!! Such a cheap little liar. Found that "good authority" of Aug 23rd yet? And on another lie, you'd think someone that had come into money (although another of yourlying posts said it was "property"- can't even manage consistency in your own lies from one day to the next!) would be able to pay their creditors instead of running away blubbing, wouldn't you?

Hahahahaha. L-I-A-R!!!!!!

Reply to
straggle

We all might agree if you were to post evidence of what you are saying and accusing someone of doing. However, as I have waited ages and ages for the proof that Judge Selwood was a Mason, and that you were going to post my entry on the Sex Offenders Register on these newsgroups, and post my 'dark secrets' on my local newsgroup, all of which are as we all know a load of crap, all we can say once again is that it is a load of lies.

And as you have killfiled me because I keep posting the truth about you, I feel that if anyone should 'expose' themselves and show who they are, YOU should be a little more honest and answer some of my comments.

How about it Liar?

All Pigs fed and ready to fly. Cameras at the ready.

Mike The truth always prevails and Liar Stevens doesn't like it

Reply to
Mike

I dont tell lies, nor do I have any need to post anonymously, due to an interest in kiddie fiddling!

If I am wrong about that though, it would be very easy to prove thats the case by posting your real name/address/phone number....................not holding my breath though!

Ken

Easy to prove your not into noncing like your Exeter mate.................post your real name/address/telephone number.

If you are unable to do that I think you are yourself verifying that you are a sad friendless kiddie fiddler as already suggested.

Ken

Yet more demands for identification from the biggest walking sock shop on usenet!!! What a Hypocrit!

It's an amazing coincidence that everyone that Stevens comes off worse with in an argument (ie everyone) is a "child abuser". But given that Chris "Liar" Stevens is such a pathetic failure it's no real surprise that his lies are the same ones trotted out time and time again. "Cry wolf" is clearly something he's nevfer heard of!!!

So now Bunt's my "mate", wherwas previously your lies had me as Bunt and on Aug 23rd on "good authority" as a teenaged female!!!!

Stevens, your name calling makes no odds to me. You can add 2 and 2 ane make 6 as much as you like, it won't make your pathetic squirming come true. Wheras I don't need to make up unfounded lies about you - your pathetic and transparent lies trap you everytime!

.
Reply to
straggle

The world would be a better place if you did hold your breath. Still adding 2 and 2 and making 6. You fat little liar. Still running from your creditors too - they didn't like being lied to either, did they?!!!!!

Reply to
straggle

As the one and only person on usenet that has afforded failed fruadster bunt, any support, since I had his ridiculous nonsense struck out on the

27th July, and who posts using a string of re-mailers, I dont think its unreasonable to state the obvious: STRAGGLE SOCK IS A KIDDIE FIDDLER! k
Reply to
Ken

does that read correctly...it reads due to kens interest in kiddie fiddling, he doesn't post anonymously or lie.

I supoose the lie about lying and posting anonymously means the other bits a lie as well....or does it!!!!!!

Reply to
kj

I think it is very unreasonable to state anything on such an unfounded assumption. Why don't you post some more un questionable proof?

Until you do, you just drive the nail further into the coffin of you being the newsgroups unfounded liar.

But then you knew that didn't you?

Mike Showing the truth once again

Reply to
Mike

Hehehe. He did post the other day something about which he could tell from his position as a gutless sock.

Reply to
straggle

Haaaaaahaha! But that's your usual reponse to anyone that you can't argue with, isn' it! So, lets examine this - you have never been able to demonstrate that I afforded Bunt support at any time, you didn't get anything struck out and you have no idea how I post. So, your lies, asides, how does that add up to anything else? What about the lie you told on Aug 23 that on "good authority", you knew me to be a female teenager? Your lies are utterly transparent you stupid old man! Everyone can see you as the failure that you are, running from your creditors!

Reply to
straggle