The Newsgroup Seems to have died.

Due to an issue with ISP, I was not able to read any newsgroup posts, but was able to read the Studebaker Forums.

When I got back here, I logged on to the NG, and the amounts of posts have dwindled to a few if any per day.

What has been the reason for the decline?

Reply to
Bill Glass

about 30-50/day normal during the International.,

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Bill, if you care to do a survey, go to the NG via Google and you can find the number of message each month since it started. It might be interesting to see if there is a drop off during the meet month or an increase due to meet messages. Let us know, willya?

Karl

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
midlant