Teaser

There's at least one you can go straight over..

Reply to
Doki

Heh, I changed into neutral on my Honda MT50 and got to about 45 or so going down a BFO hill. Bit ugly getting 5th again though as I had to go back up through the box from 2nd when I got to the bottom.

Ahh, the good ol' days when it cost £4.20 to fill the tank with premium unleaded.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Are you telling me this because you cooked your brakes and had no choice, or because you're thinking of the northern end of the B1225 close to the airport, heading north?

Reply to
DervMan

Not sure which junction it was TBH, it was absolutely yonks ago that I drove that road, and I only did it once. It was the middle of the night, and the brakes were working fine, I just didn't see it in time to come to a halt. That said, it might not have been on the B1225, as I got lost for a while :P.

Reply to
Doki

So, really, what you're saying is that it could be _anywhere_?

:_

Reply to
DervMan