Teaser

Teaser for what could be F900's last big run.

I'll do a full vid after the event, to be available on DVD and VHS. Will also include showdowns between F900 and several well known supercars and a few other interesting bits. Obviously they'll be a few promotional copies for URCM members ;-)

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Last run? NO! Can i come and watch :)?

Reply to
Dan405

I'll be up for coming to watch too, As long as its at a weekend :-\

Hope everything is OK with you Matt!!!

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

Actually, forget watching, can i attempt to get to 170mph in it :) ?

UKRCMods meet to see matt go 170mph?

Reply to
Dan405

probably not, you can't make it from Lincoln to Doncaster....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

When was that one? The M180? I wasn't IN lincoln! That was why i couldn't make it. I was driving there the next day and couldn't justify doing it twice cos i can't afford it.

Reply to
Dan405

I'm up for that, it'll be at Bruntingthorpe, the 3 mile straight. Note the last BIG run, not the last run ;-).

Matt

Reply to
**-**

BTW the clip at the beginning accompanying the FP logo is the Saab demonstrating its OMEX based full throttle gearshift. Gotta love that noise ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Excellent - Dervy as the resident meet organiser get it sorted :) When exactly are you planning on Matt? Please note the weekend of the 15th,

16th - PLLLEEEASSE!
Reply to
Dan405

Even better - Bruntingthorpe is only a scant 63 miles from me :) - I can do that round trip in under £15 if i'm careful :D

You better do it if i drive all that way :)

Reply to
Dan405

While i'm impressed that doesn't stop me bein annoyed with ye! :-P

-- Chet

Chet

LOL I'm gonna burn that getting it up to tempreture ;-)

We'll see, its going to have to pull 300rpm over its design limit to do it but it should hold together,

Matt

Reply to
**-**

LOL, I'll let you know next week. BTW Mother and Baby doing well

Reply to
**-**

Congrats on the bairn :) (assuming from your reply to Chet)

So when is this mighty event gonna take place? A weekend or weekday? Most people aren't slackers (like me :) ) and have to work during the day.....but not the weekend of the 15th/16th cos thats no good :)

Reply to
Dan405

If I actually make it down there can I have the go in it you said you'd let me have? :P

Reply to
Doki

Whens she poppin?

-- Chet

Chet

3 months today. I'll be in the pub ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Whatcha Dervy? Wanna settle the Ka vs 405 debate once and for all :) ?

Reply to
Dan405

After me :)

Reply to