Too Awesome

Ultima, on Carbon Fibre wheels :-p Yes I know they might break blah blah, but look how awesome it looks !!! -

Not my pictures, someone on ClioSport from the Kimbalton Charity Classic :-) There was also an AMG Merc with loads of carbon bits, CLK 63 AMG, 57 plate -

I think the carbon spoiler looks a bit naff, but the interior is pretty sweet - way better than soft touch, and the diffuser is just awesome. Someone is developing a direct swap for my car as well. They're gonna be too expensive, so I'm gonna get the other option that they'll be doing. They can cover the plastic diffuser in real carbon fibre sheets and cover it with resin lacquer or something so it doesn't chip/rip or anything gay.

Just one more pic for a little abuse... (I think, I can see a few people liking it...) -

That's all :-)

Reply to
DanB