Re: Had a bit of a mini detail session.

> Cheer the f*ck up dude, it could be far far worse.

Hi :-)

OTOH I generally find life goes better when you're cheerful.

Hmm, it makes it more bearable because people don't avoid you because you depress them and only talk about how shit your life is. And IME rather than misery loving company, I find company usually gets rid of misery - as long as it's people you like :-) So, in summary, next weekend get all your friends round for a nice little gathering - nothing scheduled, just bung some food on, or get some delivered, put a few drinks out and fire up the Xbox/Wii!

Reply to
DanB

to true! i forget the fact the BM has a 50p size rust spot just under the boot lid and the fact i still aint replaced the broken boot lock. as long as i can see my mates down the pub on a monday and see how everyones weekend went i'm all good!

i been doing the social thing for a while and i'm 100% more cheerful and i always have somewhere to go every weekend these days which stops the depression, trying to get bods together for the london motorshow this week.

seriously i aint been this social since my school days and i can't remember the last time i was happy, i just take shit as it comes now really. and as doki said it could be a lot worse!

Reply to
Vamp

That post was me being cheerful.

Reply to
Elder

Ah. Emo.

Reply to
PCPaul

How very dare you. I'm not an emo. Goth yes, emo never. Although I do like the humour in the MCR song Teenagers, and Dresden Dolls and Panic in the Disco are pretty good.

Reply to
Elder

When you've finished emoting, can I have my hook back please?

Reply to
PCPaul