They Know don't they

Well, not been away this weekend, so Disco been sat doin nothing, I have been stripping & refurbing the barbie & struggling with my lawnmower which wouldn't go.....decided to go fill up the disco for work, no response flat battery..charged it for a couple of hours & tinkered under the bonnet withalt belts etc, refitted battery & away we go....jealous beast or what.

Chris

1990 Disco 200Tdi
Reply to
Merlin©

For God's sake don't let Ken know about this!

Reply to
Stuart Nuttall