traffic light GP

who do you think one this one? :) (me in the middle by the way, to my right is a MR2 turbo with

295bhp and on my left a 1998 Rev5 N/A with 180bhp plus a 50shot of nos (but luckly was empty)

behind was a supra with 350bhp odd with new turbo's but something wasn't right as it should of been more, car behind where pic was taken was a 250bhp MR2 turbo and the left of him was a 310bhp MR2 turbo

Reply to
Vamp

Vamp raved thus:

:: who do you think one this one? :) (me in the middle by the way, to :: my right is a MR2 turbo with 295bhp and on my left a 1998 Rev5 N/A :: with 180bhp plus a 50shot of nos (but luckly was empty) :: ::

:: behind was a supra with 350bhp odd with new turbo's but something :: wasn't right as it should of been more, car behind where pic was :: taken was a 250bhp MR2 turbo and the left of him was a 310bhp MR2 :: turbo

What was a Supra doing at a hairdresser converntion?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Getting a haircut one'd assume

Reply to
""/pi/"

one what?

right is a MR2 turbo with

(but luckly was empty)

right as it should of been

of him was a 310bhp MR2

Reply to
dojj

All aimed at the grass hill in front!!!

insert won in the sentence where it should of been :)

Reply to
Vamp