Two Ford related questions

I would vote for warped disks. Had this on my old astra. Used to judder like a mad f*ck when braking hard. Got the disks changed and it was sorted.

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

If the wheel bearings were duff there would be noise too.. try cornering with the window open

Reply to
Carl Smith

in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, "Pete M" slurred :

Bah, the 205 TD is easy. The 405 diesel cambelt, on the other hand, is damn near impossible to get at unless you have 3mm thick fingers.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

When i was a wee nipper (9 or 10 i guess) i used to help my dad with 405/BX cambelts coz i had little hands/ arms and could do the fiddly bits :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs