URCM big day out: Confirmation thread

The last thread got a bit clogged up with conversation, so if you would genuinely like to go, put your name and location down here. Please no chit-chat, except to correct mistakes.

A limit to your mileage for the trip, plus your car and its wheel drive configuration may help too, when I start phoning up to see if they cater for our numbers and cars.

Cheers

Reply to
REMUS

Ok, here goes:

Name: Peter (Astravanman) Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Car: Audi A6 Avant 2.5TDI (FWD) Mileage limit: Any fully made-up roads in Great Britain (not made-up as in imaginary btw).

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

On Sunday, i'll make time to stick everyone's location on a map, plot out the radius of their desired mileage and try to find a suitable location for the majority of people.

I'll take a pic or scan it once i've finished.

Reply to
REMUS

In news:cjem7p$mma$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk, REMUS decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Pete M, (How bizarre) Liverpool (That's Pp North to the Southerners) Mileage limit depends on when it is. If it's around the 20th November, then anything could be possible Sierra 4x4.

It's all in the sig really.

Reply to
Pete M

Chris (Vamp) Essex Millage well somewhere in the middle but don't wanna drive 5 hours to get there on crappy arse roads :) november time would be nice as car will be here and running MR2 Turbo (RWD incase you didn't know)

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@itspambot.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Carl R (Meatballturbo, Skodapilot, who knows Sushiracer next maybe) Warrington (equally ooop North as Liverpool. Within about 200 miles with enough notice (missus always wants something doing (but she is right, it usually does need doing)). Celica GT4 (turbo 4x4).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Tony Bond Bradford

100miles Locost (fully road legal ;) RWD
Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Ronny

Audi A4 1.8T quattro

Bristol

And yeah I got the car this morning,

A shit pic i took tonight :)

ronny

Name - Tim Kemp Address - Hull Email tim at timkemp dot net MSN messenger timskemp at hotmail dot com Car - Volvo S60 2.0T 180bhp (ish) front drive not interested in rollers but AWD one would be Well Lane in Batley Will drive almost anywhere if enough notice but getting into busy season with work

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Sales Slough, near enough

100 miles or so but only away from the Smoke. Some sort of Triumph, rear drive, liable to overheat on a dyno
Reply to
Questions

I'm up for it. Location: Gravesend, Kent Mileage Limit: 200 miles(ish) Car: Either a Porsche 924 or my Peugeot 305 (I'd prefer to chuck the 305 on the dyno since I mashed the engine together myself, but I need insurance first!)

Word!

Reply to
Chris B

20,000ks Subaru WRX 4wd

I am guessing I won't be making it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Douglas Aberdeen Mileage isn't that important, but I can't make 26th through 28th of November. Vauxhall Carlton, RWD

I don't like to put a maybe on this but my car isn't very well at the moment and I'm not sure whats wrong, so, if its simple, I'll fix her up and head down, if its more than about £100 to fix I'm gonna scrap it.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Dervy York, Yorkshire. Mileage? Oooh three hundred maybe? FWD.

Reply to
DervMan

I would, but m'not well for a while.

Reply to