URCMods Meet - paging northern people

Managed to con some poor dude from this parish into buying my wheels and speakers ;) When he comes to collect them, sometime after 10th September, thinking its a good oppertunity for a newsgroup meet? In Scarborough? Anyone fancy it?

Reply to
DanTXD

You lazy f*ck, at least have it so you have to do some driving :)

Reply to
fishman

Oh you are so on the wrong side of the Pennines.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Fuck off :) I'll have 4 alloys in the back of my brand spanking new car, i'm not trekking 100 miles with them :)

Reply to
DanTXD

But you could take a route of twisties to get here...

North Yorkshire finest, speed camera-less roads...

Reply to
DanTXD

"DanTXD" wrote

Ah my apologies for not reading the original post cafefully! One of us, intelligent folk have bought your wheels? Insane!

Reply to
fishman

"MeatballTurbo" wrote

'sOK - I can Convoy with you and PeteM in my Micra... no leaving me be behind on the twisties, (or the straights, or anywhere) though :P

Reply to
fishman

"DanTXD" wrote

Actually... I fancy a few of those cocktails from the Red Square. Food's not bad in there either.

Reply to
fishman

With my petrol consumption ;)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I'm always too hammered to eat by the time i get there :)

Reply to
DanTXD

in news:GMlZc.68023$ snipped-for-privacy@hydra.nntpserver.com, "fishman" slurred :

Oy! Not so much of the intelligent, if you please. And yes, he is a lazy f*ck - he could at least make it to Durham. It's a nice place and them 206's need running in :-) Also, no Gatsos in county durham.....

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Reply to
DanTXD

in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, "DanTXD" slurred :

Bah. I don't suppose adding "waste-of-space student tosser", or telling people about your donkey fetish would help? :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I'm not driving them to Durham for you :)

Reply to
DanTXD

in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, "DanTXD" slurred :

Hmmf. What's the world coming to when even good, honest blackmail doesn't work anymore >:-| Shame! shame!

Scab-horror it is then.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, MeatballTurbo decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, bet you use less than I do....

Reply to
Pete M

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blue-nopressedmeat-yonder.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Probably.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

What? You lazy git, I did a 300 mile round trip to get outs, straight from work too.

Reply to
DervMan

Yes, when you told me about it on MSN, but you didn't say where! :p

But, Scarborough... So you don't get to drive anywhere in your new car? You're having a laugh!

What about York Dragway, or Elvington Airfield, somewhere driving-based.

Or Scarborough Karting, Selby Karting, Leeds Karting centres...

Reply to
DervMan

Yea but it doesn't matter if you make a mess in your car, cos its shit.

;)

Reply to
DanTXD