Windows

Not the crap OS but ones that go in vans and such.

Years ago I remember there used to be adverts in CC and such like for bowl windows, you used to see them in the back side panels of vans like on Scooby Doo and Cheech and Chong, well theres where stick on fake ones but I digress.

Anyone know where they sell such things nowadays ? I fancy some for my van

Reply to
BORG

dull?

I had a link to a company that did crescent ones and alike years ago but I can't find it,

Reply to
Depresion