your best free mod????????

And they know about the ban as well ??

That's amazing...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Ah I see. I didn't realise that a Vectra hatchback had infinitely more street cred than a 4-door saloon version.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And both have infinitely more street 'cred' than a Nova with tights over it's lights :)

I used to have a mate who did a similiar thing, he stretched tights over two cheap 12" speakers he had in the parcel shelf of his Micra. Wouldn't have been so bad but he used light brown instead of black...

The Vectra is a stopgap anyways, I just got fed up of driving around in a car with a bashed front end (courtesy of a stupid punto driving bitch), just came up dirt cheap.

I miss the Ti tho, the Vectra V6 can be fun but it takes too long for any power to build up. I *really* miss knowing that when I stick my foot down I'm going to be able to pass pretty much whatever's in front :(

Reply to
Lordy

How?

Unless the Mondeo was an LX and the Vectra is a GSi or something, I guess..

Reply to
Michael Rodgers

Then stick another 2psi in. Manufacturer's figures are always too low.

Reply to
Nom

"SkyTech" wrote

Who made the point about being old enough to be married?

2 kids and a wife at 23. Nothing wrong with that as such but that's my age and I don't think I can even wipe my own arse or feed myself properly yet, let alone a kid, nay 2 kids! And a wife!

Mind you there's a really fit bird at my workplace who's 23 and married (no kids though) but when you see her GINGER husband, well, if I was that ginger I'd march someone that fit down the aisle ASAP before she realises!

Reply to
fishman

ROFL :-D

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet