04 Mustang Fuel Filter replacement

Is there a special tool needed to remove the fuel filter on the '04 model? I replaced the same on a '96 mustang with little effort a few years back. Thanks.

Reply to
rickster

The special tool you will need is a fuel filter disconnect tool, available for a couple of bucks or less at your auto parts store. Yours is probably the 3/8 size (don't quote me on that) but 3 or 4 different sizes will cover just about every car out there. It's also used on disconnect fittings under the hood.

Reply to
Kruse