06 Grinding noise continued

Hi all

Thank you for all of your responses. I have taken my 06 Gt mustang into the shop and so far....well....they don't have an answer! Apparently they worked on it from 8 this morning until 6pm tonight, they've called Ford, documented everything. Apparently they used these devices to locate the sound and they feel it is coming from up underneath the passenger side footwell and goes possibly into the dash. They have tried everything short of ripping the dash out, which I and they, do not want to do. Anyways, if anyone hears any other news on this I'd very much appreciate a post Thank you for reading Ryan

Reply to
Chap