1972 Mustang Vert. for sale

I'm posting this for a friend , who doesn't;to have a computer

1972 Mustang Vert. has no motor , has auto trans. and third member .

top has dry rotted but the frame work is good and the vert motor works

body in good shape , the interior is fair to good

He's asking $ 1,000 for it , the car is located in Va. any one interested can email me and I will give you his phone number. Thanks.....Greg

Reply to
Greg Sheffield