1991 240 For Sale (Seattle Area)

Hi all,

I'm going to be selling my Volvo 240, 1991 (auto). I just bought a VW Passat TDI (joining the biodiesel revolution). Anyways, my Volvo has

136,000 miles, is white with a blue interior (body and interior in good shape). I've had it for a year and took care of some deferred maintenance on it (have replaced the heater control valve, front/rear bushings, alignment, oil changes, etc.).

I had Daisywagen in Seattle go over it, and it will need a few things (though they say that they aren't pressing - maybe will need attending to over a year's time). 2nd fuel pump in the gas tank isn't coming on.. Auxiliary fan for the a/c. I have the full report available for any interested buyers.

Anyways, the car is super reliable (I have been driving it between North Tacoma where I live to my job in Seattle and back every day for a year without a 2nd thought), but with my commute distances, I'm opting to go with a diesel car.

Pics are available by email for anyone interested. I'm asking $2500 obo. My phone is 206-219-0546, email is kenny snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
Tumbulwead