1989 Convertible passenger sunvisor frame wanted

I'm looking for just the corner frame that screws to the windshield trim, but I'd be willing to buy the entire sunvisor since they're attached. Maybe someone has one that's torn up and no longer needed. If you have one please contact me.

Thanks

Reply to
Jimz466

Howard Mora

Contact me, I should be able to help you both out with this.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Tim,

tried emmailing you, but got returned.