WTB: Optima wheels/ centercap for 95 F150 sport style truck

to all,

I'm looking for a centercap for one of my alloy wheels that came on my

95 F150 Sport Style truck.... Optima Wheels is no longer in business, so I'm going out on a limb to see if maybe one of you will know where I can find either a used one, or a new equivilant replacement. I'm willing to buy the whole wheel in order to the the cap, but if someone had a cap they couldn't use any longer need that would be great.

thanks in advance

Reply to
Skipnkuf