1995 Audio Replacement

Hello, I'm trying to replace the sound system in my 1995 Mustang. Can anyone give me any tips/links/advice? I need all the tips I can get, ranging from head unit removal, to wiring diagrams, etc. etc. etc. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Reply to
packerfan6000

looks promising

USE ADAPTERS, DONT CUT WIRES!!!!!!

Cutting wires, with adapters available so cheap, is the sign of a hack, one who cares little about his car

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic