1996 GT Interior

Group:

I have a 1996 GT Convertible. Dark Forest Green exterior, saddle tan interior, tan top.

I usually poke around on the Cars-On-Line web site to see what other cars are selling for. There is a 1997 GT Convertible. Same color scheme as mine. However, I was looking at the pics and noticed the interior door skins are all saddle tan. Whereas mine are half black, half saddle tan.

What gives? Is it the difference between the 96 and 97? Was it an option from factory? Just curious.....

Thanks, GT

Reply to
gjt

Yep, that's the difference. Ford, on one of their days with their heads up their asses decided that the two tone interior was not what they wanted to do any more.

So SOME of us took the time to hunt down retro products to put our cars back to what looked RIGHT with the two tone dash.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top With several 95 style mods.
Reply to
SVTKate

I uhh... I like my interior lolol..

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

shaddap kid.... nobody asked ya!

LOL!!

| > So SOME of us took the time to hunt down retro products to put our cars | back | > to what looked RIGHT with the two tone dash. | >

| > Kate | > 98 Cobra Drop Top | > With several 95 style mods. | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate
*gulp*

Sowwy massa Kate!

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

you little nutcase.

You really like the solid panels aye? It enver bothered you that the black on the dash didn't flow the rest of the way around?

Kate

| > LOL!! | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Nah, doesn't bother me. I like it! Stan (95 GT) had the two-tone theme in his car though. Didn't look bad, but mine grew on me.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Just be glad you don't have a fake woodgrain interior... ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

"Garth Almgren" wrote | | Just be glad you don't have a fake woodgrain interior... ;) |

ooohhhh... or chromed plastic!

Oh yea, they brought that back in 05.

Kate

Reply to