Trunk carpet color for 1996 GT with black interior

Anyone have an idea of what the color of the trunk carpet is called in a 1996 GT with a black interior. It's dark grey with a fleck of lighter grey - I've just bought the car, the trunk carpet is missing and I want to build a custom sub enclosure. I'd be nice to have them all match ;-)

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Stowell