2001 Mustang GT Premium Convertible For Sale

I am interested in selling my Mustang - here are the details -

2001 Mustang GT Convertible Silver / Black Top Black Leather Interior Premium Package Good Michelin Pilot Sport Tires Power Windows Power Locks 5 Speed Manual 42K miles Mach 460 Audio 6 CD in Dash Changer 4.6L V-8 Traction Control ABS Excellent Condition

$15,000 or ?

919-828-2934
Reply to
C. E. White

Well, I generated no interest from anyone wanting to buy my Mustang, so I traded it in. I was allowed $14.5K on a Saturn Vue. CarMax offered $13.5K. I'll miss the Mustang, but not the complaints about the back seats from the kids, or the insurance bill. Maybe in 4 or 5 years I'll get a new one. For now I am getting the cold shoulder from my 14 year old son. I am no longer "cool."

I loved the Mustang, but between a bum right knee and two teenage sons it just did not fit my life style right now. I'll probably cry when I see what the Saturn dealer is selling it for (I already know what CaMax sells similar cars for).

Good luck all. Enjoy your Mustangs!

Ed

"C. E. White" wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

LOL - No. It was an option.

Regards,

Ed White

AZGuy wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

I don't think you made a mistake at all. I loved the Mustang, I just felt something different was appropriate at this time. I am a large guy and my sons are getting large as well. I used the Mustang as a daily driver and averaged a shade of 20 mpg. I doubt the Saturn will do much better. On the other hand, the Saturn is easier to get in and out of (for all of us). It handles the horrible Raleigh streets much better. At cruising speed it is quieter than the Mustang. However when accelerating it has that horrible 4 cylinder buzz I remember so well from years ago. I really miss the V-8 sound and the relaxed acceleration of the bigger engine. I also actaully liked the seats in the Mustang. Enjoy your Mustang. In a few years you can get a second car for Mom and the kids.

Ed

GT-Vert-03 wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White