2003 GT Mustang Rag Top

Would anyone on this forum have pictures of the trunk interior of this vehicle.

I'm trying to help a customer with measurements to fit a custom subwoofer enclosure I am fabricating for him.

I found some pictures on the net, but I need a good clear view from the back looking inside that shows the interior better where the back of the seat as well as the interior fender wells.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil Salisbury Woodlawn Cabinetry Subwoofer Enclosure Fabrications

Phil Salisbury