Synchromesh ATF in my T45 trans?

Hey everyone I have a question for the group. I went to my friendly Chevy dealer and was asking for this type of synthetic ATF and there were about 7 or 8 to choose from. He even went as far as to call a Ford dealership and ask them about it and we still got nowhere. My question to the group is, does anyone know the part number for the correct fluid that I need from GM for my T45 trans in a 1998 Cobra?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Steeda Tri Ax Shifter BBK Twin 62mm Throttle Body Borla Cat Back Exhaust Bassani X Pipe MAC Cold Air Intake

02 FLHRSEI

00 FXSTD Stage II
Reply to
SJB
1 - why are you in a chevy dealership? 2 - the t-45 specs mercon atf

most of the good synthetic manufacturers have a good atf that will meet (beat handily) the requirements. I run royal purple in my shift boxes, I know many who run amsoil and red line.

Andrew

SJB wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Paule