2005 Mustang literature from Ford

Has anyone received this holiest of Holy Grails in the mail yet? I got some boilerplate SPAM from Ford yesterday, and it had a tear-out request form that offered special '05 Mustang literature by mail. I've collected all of the sales brochures since 1997, and I'm especially looking forward to this one.

-JD

----------------------------------- Enlightened RAMFM member since 1998 http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams-----------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

I went to the website and requested the literature when it comes out. So far I've only received the brochure on the '04. I requested '04 and '05 at the same time so I'm assuming it's not available yet.

Reply to
Scott Williams

What is the URL of the WEB site

Gerry Ft Collins, Co.