2005 MUSTANGS ARE UGLY

Yeah, they left off the 4 valve heads and put on 3 valve heads which flow better and are variable valve timed (VVT). Whipple says they are making 500 bhp at 8 psi on the 3 valve, VVT, 4.6 using the unit they developed for the 5.4, 3 valve, VVT motor.

Exhaust is 2.5". Throttle bodies are big enough :).

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan

Bev... I don't like you. Not one bit. But I agree.. it's a f*ckin ugly car. I'm sorry to all of the people who drool over this model... but I cannot stand it. I've seen 3 on the streets & they're becoming more & more common. Before you know it, they'll be everywhere... and I *can* wait.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I dont like you much eighter, but at least you have some sense of style(hard to believe)... The wheels on the 05 GT make the car look cheap, and make it look like a family sadan....I can imagine how many we are going to soon on the streets... Everyone who is NOT a TRUE mustang enthusiast will be buying one.. Its going to kind of remind me of when they made the 95-98 V6 mustang and every collge chick and high school kid had one and thought that it was fast cause it was a mustang...Man, we true stangers are going to be in for a rude awakening... Maybe i should get a Z-28, UGH!.......TOM

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Hmm... wouldn't a "true stanger" type "94-98" ???? :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

I think I heard this same complaint with every redesign of the Mustang. And the non-GTs have and will always outnumber the GTs sold.

Why would you resent anyone buying a non-GT Mustang? Who cares if they think the V6 is quick? Hell, there are a million drivers out there right now who will tell you that their Camry / Altima / VW Bug is quick. So what?

I consider myself a true Mustang enthusiast, and I hate this design so much that I must have one.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Come here boy, fetch!! Your my puppet... you cant stop posting to me cant you...

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

English must definitely not be your first language. Your logic is pretty stupid too... given you keep posting to my posts, that must make you my bitch as well!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Still cant stop huh!! Mwhahahaha!!!!! Your my puppet now....I knew your dumb ass would follow....

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

lol... this is actually kind of amusing again. You are going on about how I just CAN'T stop replying to your posts.. yet you're doing the same thing & blabbering on about the same crap. Talk about hypocritical. Ah well... you lame trolls are everywhere.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

If im a troll, than why are you still posting to me? what does that make you Dumb Fuck? You call people trolls, but yet you keep trolling me.... Lets remember who starte this is the first place, YOU.... Now who is the troll momma's boy....

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Do you know what a troll is you ignorant piece of shit? Didn't think so. Here's a clue... go look in the mirror. But you do make a good point... you're not really even worth posting to anymore. As far as who started this... seems to me YOU did.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Kindly direct me to the web page that says the 3 valve heads flow better than the 4 valve heads at the same boost. Thanks!

Reply to
John

I have no site because, as far as I know, the numbers I'm aware of haven't been published for the 4.6, 3 valve. I haven't found the numbers in the Ford truck community either since the 5.4 uses these heads right now, too.

But allow me to rephrase: the stock 24 valve heads with variable valve timing used on the S197 test mules have better flow numbers than the stock

32 valve heads on '03 Cobras. The 32 valve heads on the 2000 Cobra R are modified Navigator heads and they also flow a lot better than the '03 Cobral. The numbers I "overheard" for the new head design are closer to the 2000 Cobra R heads than they are to the '03 Cobra heads.

I did not intend to imply that the new heads are better than *all* 4 valve heads. They are better than the current and previous non-R Cobra 4 valve heads, the 5.4 "tumble port" heads, and the FR500 heads. At lease according the folks I've spoken too. I suspect reality will be in between.

Reply to
Dan

We're on the same page. I was thinking of the 4 valve '03 Cobra heads vs. the 3 valve VVT '05 Mustang GT heads. Appreciate the info. I'll be on the lookout for data on the these heads. IGWTAOBD!

Reply to
John

There are lots of ugly cars out there, like the Honda Excrement or the Scion XB. Do you spend your time posting on their message fora, too?

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

thats what i am thinking......i hope everyone "hates" them......so i can buy a cobra when they come out cheeper =)

Reply to
BuD

I'm looking for some information about the ford mustang mach 1 1973 Can someon help me? I'm also looking where i can buy these cars (ford mustang mach 1) The biggest question is a ford who isnt an automatic can someon help me? please answer on my é-mail adres snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com thanks

Reply to
Ronald Jodts