Buying 2005 Lexus SC430

I was looking for advise in purchasing a new 2005 SC430
I got a quote today of $60,000. Does anyone know if that is a decent
price? (I live in NY). I was told all equipment was standard and there
were no extras. The salesman said that the list price was 65,000.
I don't know if I should wait for the 2006 to come out and then buy a
2005 or buy it now. Are the 2005 coming out in September?
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Reply to
MyNewsgroups
I have an '05, bought it in February. $60 is a good price for NY. I too live in NY. I love the car and am very pleased with my purchase.
Reply to
Kathy
Thank you Kathy for taking the time to respond. What color did you get? And how bad is it in the snow? Is it driveable in beginning of snow? You must be so happy, it is a GORGEOUS car!
Reply to
MyNewsgroups
Well, yes I too live in NY and I have to admit after I got the car we had 1 more snow fall and I kept it parked at home. So I can't really answer the snow inquiry. However I will tell you I am really enjoying it this summer. BTW its Silver and beautiful. Kathy
Reply to
Kathy
Well, I did it. I went out and bought it today. What a car! It iis fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the red with the Acru interior. Thanks for your insight.
Reply to
MyNewsgroups
I have regretted not buying the red one myself. I got the silver with saddle interior. If I have enough nerve I might get the red next time. I have never seen a red one on the road.
Reply to
W. Wells
You might be glad you didn't get a red car. I had a '95 SC400 that had bumpers that did not match the rest of the car. They were painted three times and never did match.
David
Reply to
David

Site Timeline Threads