3.8 L vs 3.9 L V6

So what's up with the small difference in the '04 engine displacement? 3.8L for the 1st half of production, but then a switch to 3.9L. Does this pose any problems for engine mods? What I mean is that if I'm looking to bolt on a K&N Generation II FIPK intake that's designed for the '99-'04 3.8L engines (K&N part # 57-2532), will it still be fine on my 3.9L? Are there any potential problems here?

Thanks, Just A Guy

Reply to
Just A Guy©

for the 1st half of production, but then a switch to 3.9L. Does this pose any problems for engine mods? What I mean is that if I'm looking to bolt on a K&N Generation II FIPK intake that's designed for the '99-'04 3.8L engines (K&N part # 57-2532), will it still be fine on my 3.9L? Are there any potential problems here?

why would ya want to foctard a v6 is a girls car LMFAO

h u r c a s t

Reply to
agentwd40