#38 was my older brother John...

He was my step brother, we were never close, but this is pretty cool I thought. He was only around when I was a little Kate.

It was my OTHER brother that got me into cars, he races too.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Defiant

Oh, thanks Like I said, we were NOT close, it was just a point of interest. I haven't seen him for like, over 40 years.

| > It was my OTHER brother that got me into cars, he races too. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate