4.6L cracked heads

I'm rebuilding a 1995 4.6L, is it typical to see small hair line cracks in the center two cylinder chambers? (passenger side only) The one I removed, 98k miles on it, had them, and one I bought from the junk yard, with 51k miles on it, also had them. This head looks to be in great condition otherwise. The machine shop says it passes a pressure test. Is this something to worry about? Or will it go another 100k miles? Thanks.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Gonzalez