50,000 miles on original brakes

Just did the front brakes for the first time on my 99 GT. The pads at the thinnest spot were about as thick as 4 sheets of paper. Got almost 50K miles out of them and the disks are still in excellent condition. This is the most mileage I've ever gotten from a set of brakes and they still don't have even a hint of warping. Since the original ford pads lasted so long I went with genuine ford for the new ones.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

LOL 134,000 on all original brakes, and clutch. Sadly, that is not from any of my Fords... :-(

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody