65/66 Proportioning Valve Needed

I'm looking for a rebuildable Kelsey Hayes proportioning valve for a 65/66 Mustang. The inside bore of mine is either pitted or too worn to be rebuilt
because it leaks even after a rebuild. If you have one, or know where I can find one, let me know.
Fred of AZ
There are shops that re-sleeve proportioning valves but it's been my experience that they don't last long even after a re-sleeve.Unless you want a concours restoration there are adjustable proportioning valves available in most speed shops/catalogs that easily install sitting on the existing lines with adapters and work well. KenG

rebuilt
News==----
Newsgroups
=---