HELP: Is this the place to be??

Hi all,

I'm selling my '96 Trans AM (probably on Ebay) and wanted to know if this is the main newsgroup for this type of car?

It's perfect with 7000 miles and it really will only appeal to folks that collect or want this type of car without spending the bucks for a new one.

Let me know if anyones interested here. I'm located in Nebraska.

TIA

Mike

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

runner1717

You might also try autos.camaro.firebird or

A fewmore details, a link to a picture and a price will help. If you do put iton Ebay you don't want to be posting it in Newsgroups as Ebay considers thatspamming, particularly if you crosspost. Good luck!

Reply to
FBR

Thanks for the help!