65 body on 2003 chassis

I recently read in one of the hot rod magazines that somebody is using 2003 Mustang chassis to build a 1965 Mustang... I haven't been able to find the magazine since... does anybody know this guy's name, or the name of his business, and th website?

Thanks

Reply to
sean

"sean" wrote in news:ZKXDd.18968$6l.16763@pd7tw2no:

I think it might've been in Hot Rod. I know I saw it about a week or so ago flipping through all the car mags in the grocery store.

Joe

He has posted here in the past. You can easily find the information you seek through this link.

HTH

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Not just any 2003 Mustang, but a 2003 Cobra! :) He's taking the guts and underpinnings of the Cobra and putting a 65 body on.

I know he lurks here in RAMFM sometimes.

His name is Robert Julian Jr., AKA SN65, and here's a list of links to threads where he describes the project:

?t=1664&page=1&pp=25
?t=134855&page=1&pp=25
Don't know what magazines he's been in, but if he sees this thread I'm sure he'll reply.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Here's the thread here in RAMFM where he talked about it:

Garth Almgren

Garth Almgren opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Why not just ask him yourself in the SN65 thread?

Or do you want me to? I reg'd there and havent gotten any spam or flack

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic