bedford ca dormobile 1965

Hello,

I am a VW enthousiast living in the Netherlands and driving a VW van build in 1968. It is called a T2a. Great van, love it very much. I recently had a call that someone tried to find somebody interested in a Bedford CA Dormobile 1965! It had been pushed out of a barn and was ready for the scrap-heap.

Curious what it would be since i had never seen one i went with a friend and car ambulance and had a look............ She is gorgeos!!!!!!!

A Dormobile, can be saved i think, motor is running, handbrake ok, holes in the body, but not to much. Wooden floor on chassis!

But, no info on paper whatsoever.

If anybody out there knows people who know.............., or any websites with technical info, please help me to find body panels, manual, owners guide for this car.

Im which way is it possible to show you all a pic of the van?

Ronald Netherlands

Reply to
Ronald van der Schalie

mrcheerful

"Ronald van der Schalie" realised it was Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:00:23 +0200 and decided it was time to write:

Don't post the pic, but put it on a website somewhere and post the website address here.

Reply to
Yippee

Thx,

Great site!

Ronald "mrcheerful ." schreef in bericht news:DfGTc.491$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net...

Reply to
Ronald van der Schalie

See the new mail i sent. There is a link to a yahoo photo album

Ronald

"Yippee" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed03.glasvezel.net...

Reply to
Ronald van der Schalie