"65 Coupe for sale

Hi Folks, I'm selling my '65 6cly. automatic coupe. It's been 95% restored (didn't do the engine compartment). Excellent car. I have it at a showroom. This isn't a commercial ad. :)

Check it out and let me know what you think. This is the first time I'm selling a car at a fee based private party showroom. It's a little pricey but for a flat rate I can store and show my car there until sold. Mark

Reply to
Mark